You can become a member of AEAPro after the verification process is carried out under certain defined characteristics.
Joining AEAPro involves:
- To respect the Statutory Standards.
- To respect the Code of Ethics of the profession of reference.
- To accept the continuous updating guidelines.
- To accept the professional system guidelines of law in force in each country.
- To accept and meet each country’s tax rules.
After the process of verification and compliance of the membership payment, AEAPro issues the Certificate of Professional Competence or Certified Accreditation with annual validity; this is a document which attests the possession of special knowledge relating to specific areas of intervention activities.